Life can be complicated. Getting life insurance to provide for your loved ones needn’t be. And with a Term Life1 insurance policy offered by Mosaic Group, and underwritten by The Chesapeake Life Insurance Company, it isn’t. There’s no medical exam required. No lab work involved. Just answer a few easy questions about your medical history. That’s it. You’re done. And typically your coverage will be issued within 1–2 days after your application is received and approved.2
Priceless protection isn’t pricey
For less than $20 a month, a 35-year old, who doesn’t use nicotine, can get a 10-year policy with $75,000 of coverage. Think about it. For less than the cost of a cup of coffee each morning, you can make sure your family finances are in order, providing peace of mind and stability at a difficult time. Plus, your monthly premiums stay level and do not change during the initial term period. From then on, premiums increase each policy year as shown in the policy.
Premiums are determined by these factors:
- Your age
- Length of term you choose: 10 or 20 years
- Amount of coverage you select: from $25,000 to $100,000
- Nicotine use
To see the amount you would pay, click on the Get a Quote link.
What is Term Life insurance?
It’s protection. It’s peace of mind that in the event of the insured’s death, Term Life insurance pays a lump sum of cash from $25,000 to $100,000, depending on the policy option you select.
Choose from these policy options3:
- 10-year Term Life – available to those ages 25–65
- 20-year Term Life – available to those ages 25–55
- $25,000, $50,000, $75,000 or $100,000 of coverage
Features and benefits:
- Immediately pays a non-taxed, lump sum up to $100,000 cash
- Premiums do not change for the initial term
- Can supplement any existing life insurance plan you have
- Convertible to Whole Life insurance4
- Renewable to age 95 (once initial term period expires)
Cash when the need is urgent
At no additional cost, your policy includes what’s called a Terminal Illness Accelerated Death Benefit. This allows you to receive 50% of the death benefit up front should you be diagnosed with a terminal medical condition and given a life expectancy of 12 months or less. It can help ease the burden of medical costs and enable you and your loved ones to focus on what’s most important– your care and your time together.5
For added protection, and additional cost, you have the option of supplementing your policy with the following coverage:
- Critical Condition – get paid coverage amount in lump sum if you are diagnosed with a critical condition such as a heart attack, stroke or coma6
- Accidental Death – doubles the death benefit if the insured’s death occurs within 180 days after, and as a direct result of, an injury7
- Waiver of Premium – in the event you become totally disabled, your premiums can be waived8
1 The Convertible Term Life insurance policy offered is a Simplified Issue product.
2 Subject to underwriting.
3 Available in North Carolina only.
4 Form series ICC11-CTL-11. The policy is non-participating.
5 See form ICC11-TIAB-11 and the disclosure for the Terminal Illness Accelerated Death Benefit, ICC11-TIABD-11, for details.
6 Critical Condition Accelerated Living Benefit Rider available with 10-yr term only. Coverage based upon the first occurrence of a qualifying event as shown in the policy. Form CCAB 11/11 NC.
7 Accidental Death Benefit Rider form ICC11-CTLAD-11.
8 Waiver of Premium Rider form ICC12-CWOP-12.