↑ Return to Camp Insurance

Print this Page

Tenant User Liability Insurance

Do you own a venue or host outside events?

Do your lessees have problems providing you with a proper certificate of insurance?

The Tenant User Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP) from Tokio Marine HCC
is your solution at NO COST to the venue owner!

The coverage provides the proper insurance for the lessee based on the venue or facility’s requirements and therefore holds the venue / facility harmless should an incident occur during the event, that is caused by the event organizer’s negligence.  This is a good solution for camps, concerts, conferences and conventions, fairs and festivals, graduations, meetings, sporting events, weddings and many more.

How it works

  • The venue owner applies for an account with Tokio Marine HCC at NO COST.

  • Once approved, the venue owner will receive a registration link that they can sent to people booking the facility.

  • The lessee will apply and pay for their liability policy online.  Policies are available for as low as $51 (small group, one day, no alcohol)

  • The venue owner will receive an appropriate certificate of insurance

Morrow Insurance Agency, Inc
800 Beverly Hanks Centre — Hendersonville, NC 28792 — 800-228-3132 

Permanent link to this article: http://www.morrowinsurance.com/commercial-insurance/camp-insurance/tenant-user-liability-insurance/